HNT - Entry Seven

My Head Hurts
My Head Hurts
Originally uploaded by Ben aka "lightnyn".
Okay, it didn't really hurt, but it seemed like a suitable caption. And now for my apology...

My dear friends, I'm sorry that I've neglected you to such ginormous proportions. I've been busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest, and frazzled to the bone. Whenever I've been on my laptop, it's entailed deep involvement in a myriad of projects or staring blankly at the screen, trying to remember where I left my carton of cupcakes.

Needless to say, it hasn't been intentional, just an oversight due to an almost overwhelming volume of tasks. However, I've started counseling, and it just changed to every week, so I expect to have tons of material that will be dredged out of my forgotten past & damaged psyche.

So please stay tuned, as the insanity will continue, if not intensify. Take care!

Comments

Cymber said…
Another beautiful shot of you, Handsome. You're looking sexy, as always.
raven said…
stop looking for the carton of cupcakes... I stole them. Yummy shot, but you know I like others better ;-)
PG said…
Ben,
when it comes to dredging up the past.... be forewarned. It takes Courage. Time. Strength. Support.

All of which I know, deep in my heart, that you have.
Leesa said…
Very nice shot :)

Popular posts from this blog

HNT - Entry One (2006)

HNT - Entry Two

Denouement