HNT - Entry Two

Legs
Legs
Originally uploaded by lightnyn.
Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me? And if last week's post was any indication of my own deliciousness, this should whet all of your appetites even more.

Seriously, I'm still a bit baffled by how much praise I received for last week. I honestly didn't think the photo was all that hot. But then again, I tend to think that about most of my own photos. I'll just have to rely on my wife's affirmation that they are.

Psst, thank you, Love!

Comments

Cymber said…
I can vouch for the fact that there's nothing medically wrong with his legs. They're sexy as hell....just like the rest of him. ;)
KatieFeldmom said…
Nice! Happy HNT!
They look perfectly normal to me...don't see anything medically wrong.
Angela said…
WOWSER !!!!!! Drooling heavily .. Thank you ;-) HHNT
Wenchy said…
wow! love that.
Beth said…
*wolf whistle*

Very sexy HNT, Sugar!
Becca said…
Thank you to everyone. I'm glad you've enjoyed my little "show". Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more interesting shots. I must admit that the photographer did an excellent job.
MamaKBear said…
Very sexy..love it!

happy HNT! :)
PG said…
Beauty, my dear Ben, is in the eye of the beholder.
And, often in the incredible talents of one's significant other, as well....
;)
raven said…
eh... i've seen sexier ;-)

You know i'm just messing with you. Your sexy wife certainly knows how I feel on the subject. Can't wait to see the rest of the photos you have planned. Though the last two weeks you have been taking the Half part very literally. Not complaining... just pointing it out.
Blondie... said…
Well I don't think I've ever saw your HNT's!! That is definitely my loss. I'm rather late in going around wishing well...and this is a great photo. Happy belated HNT!

Popular posts from this blog

HNT - Entry One (2006)

HNT - Entry Two

Denouement