A Bit o' Kink

So I'm sure that some of you have wondered, "How serious is this guy about being bisexual?" To be honest, looking objectively at the content, it certainly doesn't smack of anything remotely bisexual, other than references to articles, and my own alleged longings for both sides of the coin.

Today, I shall put these questions to rest. Why? Because I want to. And because I have such an amazing time that the only way to complete the feelings of yearning & fulfillment is to share.

In light of Raven's article, I thought I would post something similar, but definitely something with more content. Just as I was getting ready for the "juicy part", he wrapped up & posted. What can I say? I'm a slut for details.

So here are my details. Enjoy.



For years now, we've had a fun toy. I bought it for K, after she goaded me to, because I wanted her to use it on me. At the time, it was my primary fantasy. One that led me to where I currently am. Lusting for cock.

The strapon was ordered from Adam & Eve, but since then I've seen it in a thousand places. It's nothing exciting, and far from the ideal toy for us. Regardless, it has become a centerpiece in my own pleasure, as it has afforded me the ability to experience my own desires, without the necessity for bringing in real live people and real life complications.

We have a few heavy pillows in our bedroom that no longer match any of our decor. They're great pillows for leaning against the headboard as they're bigger than a sleeping pillow, and firmer. They're also great for putting under a sore leg for elevation. But best for using as a pseudo-lover, and attaching the strapon.

So when I'm "feeling the urge", I'll get a bit dressed up. Okay, here is an insight into a never aforementioned kink. I like to feel sexy. And to feel sexy, I like wearing silky underthings. In fact, I love wearing women's underwear, particularly thongs. I'm still not totally sure why, but when I wear them, I feel alive. Sexually aware. Perversely naughty. Anyhow, another extension of said kink, is wearing a silky negligee or nightie to bed.

I like to feel sexy, and desired. So I dress myself a bit.

Then I start the flame of passion by reading something erotic. My favorite haunt is Literotica, but as with any site with posted stories, you have to be selective. Separate the wheat from the chaff. But with a quick search, you can usually find a story or three to stoke the fires, and get the blood flowing.

I prefer reading on all fours. The reasons will become evident soon enough.

Once I feel like I'm getting more inflamed, I place the prepared "pillow" against our massive headboard.

At this time, I'll usually start to press back against it. A kind of foreplay of sorts. Teasing myself.

Once interested beyond a simple tease, out comes a condom & lube. I desire to be filled. Full-filled. I yearn it. I crave it. To quote the British, I'm "gagging for it".

Once impaled, this is where things become interesting. I've noticed for some time that when I'm giving myself some serious deep-dicking, I experience a tingling sensation that runs the length of my spine, circling my head, setting afire nerve endings along the back of my neck & and in my temples. I don't experience this with any other form of sexual pleasure, so my best guess is that this is the nearest approximation to understanding what women enjoy during sex. It's simply outstanding.

I then start working up a good rhythm. Either by thrusting myself back & forth, or moving into a sitting position & grinding that cock mercilessly inside myself. And depending on my mood, this will continue for a few seconds to a few minutes. Whatever my body desires. Because rarely do I have a sense of time. Just a sense of satisfaction.

But then, I end up needing more.
Wanting more.
Craving more.

A touch.

A touch that enflames my senses.
An electric touch.
An explosive touch.

Silence.
Except for my ragged breathing.

Needless to say, I sleep quite well on these nights.



Well, this is just one of the many ways that I've explored my bisexuality. If you're lucky, and this is well received, I may just elaborate on others. But then again, I can be a teasing slut, and not tell you anything more.

Comments

raven said…
I'm glad that I provided a bit of inspiration and thanks for sharing. Now that I'm stuck at work I'm not so sure I should say thank you.
I'm jealous, jealous, jealous ;-)
Becca said…
Well, I'm sorry about the stuck at work thing. I guess I should try to plan my posts for a better time of day, to avoid this kind of "distraction".

And you're welcome.

Popular posts from this blog

HNT - Entry One (2006)

HNT - Entry Two

Denouement