Share & Share Alike

It's been recently pointed out by Mark that I haven't or don't share very much of myself on here. And I can't deny it.

Having lived a life of hiding, a seemingly long life sometimes, it's become second nature. Even when my intent is to share myself, and expose some of the inner-me that needs exploring, I haven't. Or won't.

So here it is. I'm going to make a concerted effort to stop hiding. To stop the "filter" if you will, of my thoughts. Well, okay, I'll never totally stop the filter because I like to think about what I will say or post first, but I'll try to limit the internal censorship that occurs.

And by telling this to you all, it will lift my level of accountability, honesty, to that in which I feel obligated, no willing to share more of who I am.

That was the point of all of this anyway, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HNT - Entry One (2006)

HNT - Entry Two

Denouement