Eh

So I'm sitting here on the bus, on my way into work, and I find myself lacking in anything of real importance to say. I was talking with K about this very thing just last night. I feel like I should have tons to say, to write, to express. But what exactly is causing it escapes me. I think that it's a combination of exhaustion, irritability towards work (they had me change my schedule... again), and just a general ennui towards things.

I wish I knew what it was. I wish I had some kind of amazing revelation to extol upon you. I don't. I mean, yes, there are a few topics running through my head that I could start typing, but at the same time, I'm not even sure where the conversation would go. And although I'd love to just type & see what kind of insanity might pour through my fingers, I feel that I would be doing a disservice to you. Then again, maybe not.

Although, I remember now that I have a stream-of-consciousness essay from the day or so after my pronouncement to K about my betrayal. And while I'm not in favor of posting the essay in entirety, it has some interesting concepts that poured forth regarding sex. When I have the opportunity today, I'll start typing that up for another entry.

Comments

PG said…
Sometimes, Ben, when I do my stream-of-consciousness writings, I do my best writing.

Then again, sometimes, it gets me into lots and lots of trouble.
;)

I hope you are well.

Popular posts from this blog

HNT - Entry One (2006)

HNT - Entry Two

Denouement