HNT - Entry Four

Armed with Glasses
Armed with Glasses
Originally uploaded by lightnyn.
Hey there! I'm K, and I will be introducing Ben's HNT photo for the day. I have to apologize, first of all, for the quality of the picture, as I was the photographer. In my defense, it was late at night, the lighting in our bedroom is not great, and it is exceptionally difficult to concentrate when you've got a sexy-as-hell naked man in your bed. Still, when you have a great subject, you can overcome anything. And I have a great subject. Ben has the greatest arms....strong, great shape, smooth in some places, rough in others, and they, of course, are the best when wrapped around me. But what I particularly liked about this shot was how he was holding his glasses. He tried contact lenses for a while, but there's something about those glasses that give him this studious, and almost mysterious, look...like there's hidden depths there that you can only dream about. Call me biased, but I swear I'm married to the sexiest man I've ever met.

Comments

raven said…
Oh yeah! So K when is your blog coming...

...and all I really have to say is you haven't met me yet, but you probably already knew I was a contender.
PG said…
Hrrmmff. A contender for WHAT is what I wanna know!!!! ;)

Hello K!!! Nice post and what a treat to have you say hi to us!
When can we see some sexy HNT shots of **you***??? Hmmm?
;)

Popular posts from this blog

HNT - Entry One (2006)

HNT - Entry Two

Denouement