Introduction

Welcome to my little portion of the web. At least the one that will highlight this "secretive" part of my self. In the everyday world, I'm a successful(?) computer programmer, consultant, father, and husband to a loving & supportive wife. Some would say that I've come far from whence I began, and they might even consider that I have little to wish for.

And then there's the battle that I wage almost daily within my own psyche.

Most recently in the last year, I've undergone a shift of jobs not once, but four times. Included in that, is a gap of two months without ful-time employment. Add to that, a sudden death of an uncle-in-law, and I'm trying to find a way to not only live my life with more clarity, but with happiness. And in the last 2 weeks, I'm grasping for straws.

I've been curious, yearning, to experience the sexual aspects of a man, and to really embrace the more submissive side of my sexual identity. At the same time, I'm scared:
Of the unknown.
Of the experience.
Of my requirement to want it often.
Ad infinitum...

So, I'll be spilling my mind, my worries, and maybe some of my heart to you here. With luck, it will be an interesting read. At the very least, it will be a place of therapy for me, and maybe, just maybe, I'll begin to really find myself. At 29, I think it's high time that I stop running from my own truth.

Comments

raven said…
Welcome to the fraternity. Being honest with yourself is an incredibly liberating experience. However, it's the next steps that are the hardest. Look forward to reading more about you're story. Being bi is hard enough. Being married is hard enough. Putting them together is evern harder.
Becca said…
Raven & Perfekt Dad,

Thank you. And PD, you saved me having to send you an e-mail. :)

I look forward to trying to share some of who I am soon. Maybe more during a large chunk of this weekend. We shall see.

Take care.
Becca said…
Thank you, Eric. I appreciate it, and I'll do my best.
Viviane said…
Welcome to the blogsophere. Your fellow sex bloggers salute you!
Becca said…
Viviane,

Thank you. And just today, I'm starting into your blog & the "Fuck House". Good to meet you.

Popular posts from this blog

HNT - Entry One (2006)

HNT - Entry Two

Denouement