Monday Hilarity...

Googlism
Okay... this is just way too funny to not post about it. Especially for a Monday morning.

Enter your first name, and have a laugh at some of the results. My favorites after a brief scan are:

  • ben is ejaculating on the hot opened vagina of a prostitute with a big sexy tits
  • ben is holding teresa's head and inserting his dick into her wet mouth
  • ben is also in april's seventeen magazine
  • ben is coming
  • ben is inserting his horny erected cock into the widely opened asshole of his mature lover
  • ben is my longdurationsavior

So yeah, I'm predictable. But what else would you expect from a perv? Have a great Monday!

Comments

raven said…
I'm jealous... mark does not bring up any as exciting as though. However, the first one is "mark is a beast." No truer words were written. ;-)
Becca said…
LOL I don't think it could be described better. Good to hear from you!
Becca said…
Side Note: How sad is it that since the advent of instant messaging, that everyone in the online community knows exactly what "LOL" stands for? I just thought I'd throw that in.

And even more interesting would be to use it at a party. Imagine the looks you could get by responding with L-O-L.

[I've had my coffee, but I may not be fully awake yet.]

Popular posts from this blog

HNT - Entry One (2006)

HNT - Entry Two

Denouement