A Course In Wife Sciences

A Course In Wife Sciences
OMG. Why didn't I get this sooner? Why couldn't this have been given to me when I turned 18, along with signing my draft card, and getting that spiffy razor from Gillette. I think I'll laminate & store this for my son. After all, he'll need it.

[Credit to K for making my life so fucking simple.]
(I wanted to make sure that this statement isn't taken out of context. It's meant to be indicative of sarcasm because she really is truly magnificent, if not a bit snarky at times. But that's part of her charm.)
Excerpt from IM:
Lightning: And now my life sucks. *sigh*
K: Your life doesn't suck. You're married to a fabulous woman who loves you to distraction. I would say you're in good shape.
Lightning: Oh... right. Answer B. Duh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HNT - Entry One (2006)

HNT - Entry Two

Denouement