Template Tweaks

After a serious post today, I thought it would be fun to provide something a bit more light. Well, from my perspective at least.

This may be presumptuous, but once word spreads about the incredibly personal & touching things I have to share about my life, I know that fans will arrive in droves. And once here, I'm sure they'll rave about the fun little additions that I've made to my Blogger template. Particularly the dynamic link lists provided by Spurl, and the nifty Online Status Indicator icons for my instant messaging.

Alright. Seriously. I think I better return to reality before I get light-headed. What I'm getting at is that I found these cool little tweaks because I believe strongly in providing valuable information to those that want it, and I hate having to do anything manually that can be done with something that's smarter than I am. Namely, all those servers sitting in ether-space holding this blog, and the services that I subscribe to.

So, to that end, if you have questions about what I've done, or even suggestions, please feel free to comment. Hell. If you want to tell me something hateful & vindictive, you can... go here.

Comments

Becca said…
An additional note is that I've added the feature for most of my links to open in their own windows. I did this because I use the links as much as anyone else, and I hate my surfing continuity to be disrupted. Is that sad?

Popular posts from this blog

HNT - Entry One (2006)

HNT - Entry Two

Denouement