HNT - Entry Three

Vertical Leg
Vertical Leg
Originally uploaded by lightnyn.
Hey Gang! I wanted to let you all know that I'm sorry for having missed HNT last week. Things got away from me, including sleep, so it wasn't until Friday that I even noticed that I missed it.

As penance for this greivous offense, I thought I would post my HNT early for your viewing pleasure. It's also that we're heading out of town today for our Disneyland adventure, sans 2-year-old, and very much looking forward to enjoying ourselves.

Have a great weekend & Thanksgiving! Eat a slice of turkey for me, and in another week, I'll provide a more intriguing photo for HNT.

P.S. I know that this photo is a bit dark, and I apologize for that. Since my computer has been on the fritz, getting large apps to run has been a challenge, and both of my image editing programs fall into that category. Christmas will hopefully bring a new laptop. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HNT - Entry One (2006)

HNT - Entry Two

Denouement